This Newport Style Rubbed Black framed round mirror is destine to become an instant home classic. This frame is just over an inch-and-a-half wide. The curved outer perimeter features a custom sloped top, providing an interesting appearance that draws eyes towards the center of the frame. The round frame that holds the wall mirror is hand-finished in classic rubbed black. The rubbed edges of this mirror feature attractive accents, which gives added character and visual appeal. The mid-range flat black frame provides a satin matte black finish that is contemporary and sophisticated.For additional detailson the Newport Rubbed Black Round Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Circle Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Circle Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This round frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- Click HERE to order free sample chips or call 1-877-576-1888
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
- Finish Name:
- Rubbed Black
- Color Group:
- Frame Width in Inches:
- 14" to 16"
- 20" to 22"
- 26" to 28"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The quality of this mirror is wonderful. I was worried that it would arrive damaged, but it was packaged very well. The only thing I would add is the photo on the website make the size of the frame look bigger then it actually is in proportion to the mirror, so be aware on a 27" mirror, the frame appears much thinner.