A Manhattan Style Matte Black framed oval mirror. A 1" wide simple contemporary frame with 90 degree edges. The Oval frame that holds the mirror is hand-finished in Matte Black.Black is always 'in', and this mid-range flat black frame provides a satin matte black finish that is both contemporary and sophisticated.For additional detailson the Manhattan Matte Black Oval Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Oval Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Oval Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This oval frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- Click HERE to order free sample chips or call 1-877-576-1888
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
- Finish Name:
- Matte Black
- Color Group:
- Frame Width in Inches:
- 13"x17" to 16"x20"
- 21"x27" to 24"x30"
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this mirror. It was exactly what I was looking for. Perfect size for our half bath and the quality is far better than any store brand. Was hesitant paying this much but it's definitely worth it.
Their customer service was exceptional. I thought I had a problem and called. They were willing to ship me another mirror, I then called back to report there was no problem other than my eyesight.
The frame is large enough or "beefy" enough to offset the size of the mirror (I bought the largest available size) without making the frame be the only focus of the mirror. Very nice balance so the mirror compliments the contempory style I was looking for,
I love the mirror. It is exactly what I wanted. My only comment is that it was a little pricey for the size of the mirror.