Venice Framed Oval Mirror - Gold Leaf
A Venice Style Gold Leaf framed oval mirror. The ruffled outer edge of this frame is patterned after classic carvings from late 19th century period frames. The frame is just under 3" in width and will be a beautiful addition to any setting. The Oval frame that holds the mirror is hand-finished in Gold Leaf.Hand gilded and aged by artisans using similar materials and techiniques from hundreds of years ago. The warm gold leaf finish will add class and elegance to any room. For additional details on the Venice Gold Leaf Oval Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Oval Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Oval Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This oval frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- To order your Free Color Chips give us a call at 877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
Loved it (and returned it)
Posted by Unknown on 4th Aug 2015
This mirror was beautiful and the customer service was/is superb. The quality of the mirror, the frame and the gold leaf was the finest. And, the turn around time from order to delivery was unbelievably fast.
Unfortunately, I had to return the mirror as it didn't look right in the space for which it was intended. It was too wide. The problem wasn't the mirror, it was the designer (me)!
If I ever need an oval or round mirror, there is not doubt in my mind that I will buy from this firm.