This Santa Fe Style Antique Gold Leaf framed rectangle mirror is a superb addition to any home. This contemporary looking frame features a 1-3/8" width and features detailed accents with an ornamental rope décor that is situated along the top of the frame. The rectangle frame that holds the mirror is hand finished in gold leaf. Hand gilded and aged by artisans, these experts have been using similar materials and techniques for several hundred years. The warm gold leaf finish will add class and elegance to any room.For additional detailson the Santa Fe Gold Leaf Rectangle Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Rectangle Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Rectangle Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This rectangle frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- Click HERE to order free sample chips or call 1-877-576-1888
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
- Finish Name:
- Antique Gold Leaf
- Color Group:
- Frame Width in Inches:
- Santa Fe
- 13"x17" to 16"x20"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the third mirror I have purchased from Ovalcrest and it did not disappoint! The quality is excellent and it looks beautiful in my house. I will recommend Ovalcrest to any looking for mirrors.