This Montreal Style Vintage Cherry framed round mirror is a classic addition to any home or office interior. At 2-3/4" wide, this flat and contemporary frame is very simple, allowing it to expertly blend with a wide variety of designs. The round frame that holds the mirror is hand finished in vintage cherry. This frame is hand painted and is finished using age-old techniques from over one hundred years ago. The vintage cherry finish has a beautiful red undertone, which seamlessly matches cherry wood and many other finishes. This wall mirror is an extremely popular choice for both antique and contemporary designs. For additional details on the Montreal Vintage Cherry Round Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Circle Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Circle Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This round frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- Click HERE to order free sample chips or call 1-877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
- Finish Name:
- Vintage Cherry
- Color Group:
- Frame Width in Inches:
- 17" to 19"
- 20" to 22"
- 26" to 28"
- 32" to 34"
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered two of the same mirror, just a smaller size for one of two bathrooms. We completed a renovation to two baths that added vessels sinks in white. Our granite and cabinets had tones of the same red as these mirrors. Once counters and sinks were in, we knew by ordering round mirrors would keep the same theme. What a transformation and these mirrors are well made and worth the cost. We chose to have the mirrors beveled and it gave the end results even a better look to our baths. Thanks.