This Lancaster Style Linen White framed oval mirror is crisp and clean. This simple, classic frame has been a best seller for years. The soft sloping of this 2-3/4" frame is perfect for modern designs or antique cottage reproductions. The oval frame that holds the mirror is hand-finished in versatile linen white. The linen white finish on this frame is applied by hand and given a clear medium gloss white finish that is perfect for bathrooms, children's rooms or other areas of the home. For additional details on the Lancaster Linen White Oval Wall Mirror, see features and specifications below:
- Gallery Quality, Wood, Hand Finished Oval Frame
- Gallery Quality, Distortion Free Oval Mirror
- Easy to Hang - The Hanging Hardware is pre-installed for either vertical or horizontal hanging.
- This oval frame comes with your choice of a 1" Beveled Mirror, a Flat (non-beveled) mirror, or you can order this frame without any mirror.
- Multiple Colors and Sizes available.
- FREE Ground Shipping anywhere in in the USA and Canada -Allow 2 Business days before shipping.
- Expedited shipping available.
Free Color Samples
- Can't decide? We will send you 3 color chips FOR FREE to help you be 100% sure of your color choice.
- Click HERE to order free sample chips or call 1-877-576-1888.
30 Day Guarantee
- We stand behind our products. If you are unhappy with your framed mirror, simply ship it back to us within 30 days, and we will refund the full price of your purchase.
- This decorative mirror frame is made from Medium Densisty Fibreboard (MDF) using wood sources that meet the highest standards of environmental compliance and responsible forestry practices.
- Finish Name:
- Linen White
- Color Group:
- Frame Width in Inches:
- 13"x17" to 16"x20"
- 17"x21" to 20"x26"
- 33"x36" to 36"x46
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
New vanity mirror
We received our mirror last Friday via UPS. It was securely packaged and made the trip with no mishaps. The finish on the wood is perfect - no flaws. Also the back of the mirror came with 2 wires to hang vertically or horizontal. We removed the one we did not use to avoid scratching the wall paint. We did not get a beveled mirror as this is a vanity mirror and wanted as much reflection as possible -the right choice for our use.